Megan: Who am I?????
Here are some random pictures of Tanner and Matt with Matt's Mom in Waterton
Here's my little munchkin on his first day of grade 2!
Is tidbits even a real word? It's sort of an odd word, don't you think? Anyways...
I love when it's cold at night. I love cuddling under a warm blanket next to a hot husband (he's hot blooded and ALWAYS warm) at night. I love waking up with the crisp air and wrapping a blanket around me.
I love a warm cardigan and scarf
I rarely wish people happy birthday on Facebook. I, personally, feel it's really impersonal when people on your friend list who you rarely or never talk to or write on their wall wish you a happy birthday. If you're my friend, I have your birthday written on my birthday calendar and I'll wish a happy birthday either by card or a phone call. Or if I see you I'll tell you happy birthday. Some people like that. It makes them feel more loved or whatever, but I actually don't like it. If you know when my birthday is and write it on my wall, that's fantastic...you've taken the time to show that you know me and care about me on a personal level, but if you don't know when my birthday is and write it on my wall on my birthday, I'm sorry if this sounds rude but I'm not sure how else to put it, but it actually doesn't make me feel any more special. That's just my own personal thing. If I mean something to you, then just call me up or send me a card : )
I love walking to church
We have our Halloween shirts and I'm pumped to be a 'matching' family this year
Tanner is in musical theater again this year.
Tanner told me he didn't want to be our son anymore because I made him pick up the toys that he knocked out of my hand. He apologized real quick when he realized that I wasn't going to read to him. He said he didn't mean it and that he was sorry.
I was a rebel and took out my earrings one week early (it was 5 days, actually). I love, love, love my new earrings!
Please excuse the yellowness. There's not a lot of good light today.
We had a great bon fire with Susanne and the girls.
I got myself 2 necklaces from bcharmed. It's a new company with very affordable jewelry. Just go to www.bcharmed.com to check it out.
We went for a bbq to a new friends house on Monday. We got Jolly Ranchers for the treat because we read this story about 2 ranchers and in the end they became friends so they became 'Jolly Ranchers'. We were asked to take a Jolly Rancher and give it to someone we care about (we assumed the kids would give theirs to their parents) and Tanner took his and gave it to the other Mom....ahhhh!!! He's so sweet.
So that's about it for now. Enjoy your blustery day!
3 years ago






1 comments:
I can't tell if you have your earrings in, in the first pic? Are you Kate? Love the earrings!!
So cool to see a new house in the background of T's first-day of school pics.
Post a Comment