Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where did the happy go?

I realized that I have been so absorbed in other things that I have failed at doing any happy posts lately so I am going to work on that. I am happy for many reasons:
my MIL is visiting and I love having company

Tanner doing ennie mennie to decide what toy he was getting with his money

Having a great visit with Jill

Working

Making time for things that matter most

Knowing my sister is okay after an unexpected procedure. She had a cyst removed.

Buying my first pair of earrings

Being looked after for a small moment by someone who could see I wasn't feeling good at all on Sunday

A message from a friend

Returning e-mails that I wanted to send earlier but didn't have the time

Kindness, patience, loyalty, honesty, love and friendship.

Have a great day!

0 comments: