Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fascination

I have a slight fascination with earrings right now. I am constantly looking at them online and have found some ones that I love. These are the ones that I ordered recently and am waiting for them to arrive.








These ones I didn't know were the birthstone of Tanner until I read about the gemstone. They look big but on the description they're not actually super huge.







These ones are just dainty






I'm not really sure if I could pull off chandelier earrings but these are kinda fun







And these are pretty





So those are my faves for now. I have to wait and see if my ears will handle lower quality stuff before I get to excited about expanding my collection of earrings.





1 comments:

Mindy said...

I too, love jewelry but have a nickel allergy. I either have to go high end or only wear for a very short time. I have one nice necklace and one nice pair of earrings, the rest is cheap.