Monday, September 5, 2011

What's the first thing you're gonna do?

When Susanne and I were driving to Kalispell I asked her "What's the first thing you're gonna do when we get to the hotel?" I believe she said something very politically correct like 'put down my luggage'. Then she asked what I was going to do. Well, you can see exactly what I did as soon as we got in the door of the hotel!















Here's us after I stopped jumping on the bed


We decided to have a little 'rest' after shopping ALL afternoon. We ate some dinner and climbed into our separate Queen size beds and watched.......


America's Next Top Model. This is actually how our friendship started. We both share a joy in watching (and making fun of) this show and since we didn't have t.v. Susanne invited me over for weekly girls night to watch this. Of course our friendship is based on more than this show...lol


Here we are about to go swimming. The pool was not very big but we had a good long swim. We even raced and did hand-stands in the pool.


So after Friday, I forgot to take my camera with me on our Saturday adventures so Susanne has the pictures. We went to the Conrad Mansion, Big Sky water park (a total blast!) and then to the House of Mystery and Vortex. The following pictures are pictures of our trip home. We decided to head through the Logan's Pass and it was so beautiful!



















Okay, I took this picture just as Susanne closed her eyes, but then when I got home and looked at the picture I took after this, she is STILL closing her eyes. She was trying to hide the food she had in her hand.









I've been looking for some red shoes and we found these fabulous shoes while looking for boots for Susanne. These are not for the faint of heart. I would wear them all the time if I could but a girl does have to be practical sometimes...I mean, could you see me wearing these cleaning the house???? I can't.

And last but not least I got myself 2 new pairs of earrings. I'm not quite brave enough to get chandelier earrings but I really like dangle earrings. TJ Maxx has really nice stuff for a good price.












All in all, it was a great trip and exactly what I needed to rejuvenate. And yes, I did get stuff for Matt and Tanner. Tanner got a mountain sheep and a Ninjago and Matt wanted a special kind of Mountain Dew that he saw on a Food Network show. Plus I got him some Hostess treats and some potato skins. And who can come home without cereal? We can't. It's such a great selection and we love that it's so cheap.

Now to get back to routine and normal everyday life!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Aw - looks so fun! You guys are cute! We were down there this weekend too! I'm glad you had fun - you were busy! Cute shoes and earrings!

Megan D, said...

Those are some very serious red shoes!!! Looks like a great trip - glad you guys had a blast!