...when you act like a complete weirdo at work all day and your boss just laughed at you ALL day!
...when you laugh (out loud) at the fact that your son decided to sleep in the guest room and not his own room. Why is that so funny???? Normally I would be a teeny tiny bit annoyed
...when you can't stop laughing at the thought of the events that happened at 7am this morning which in actuality were not funny...there was some contention in the home but you laugh about it now anyway
...when you think up words that you're not sure are real or not and laugh at the thought that maybe they could be real
...when you re-read the 4 sentences you just wrote and realized you made a mistake in every one of them...which normally, under normal circumstances you wouldn't because they are easily constructed sentences
...when you remember a commercial you saw 4 days ago and laugh at the absurdity that it was (yes, Susanne, you know the one)
I think I need to go to bed
3 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment