On Friday he was being stubborn and I was trying to be firm with him.
T: do you think I'm a bad boy?
M: No, I don't think you are a bad boy at all
T: Well, what do you think I am? Gullible?
M: *not good at containing my laughter*, Tanner, do you even know what that word means?
T: yeah....what does it mean Mom?
While eating tonight this was bits of our conversation:
T: Did I know Nephi when I was a baby?
M: I don't think so.
T: Well I knew him in heaven before I came here
later
T: when we were in heaven we had Family Home Evening and we were all there. You and Me and Grandma and Auntie Carolyn. And Heavenly Father told every person who would do the scripture and the lesson and then we would have a treat.
I love when he talks about before he was born. It's like a tiny glimpse into Heaven. We are so blessed to have him in our lives!
3 years ago






1 comments:
I bet Nephi came to your FHE up in heaven :D
Post a Comment