Surprises. My family is seriously the BEST at them and I love them. My sister came down as a surprise this weekend and we all went to the Temple together. It was the best!
Walking in the morning. Some mornings, I feel sluggish and lack the desire to get out of bed but when I put on my running shoes and start walking, something instantly changes and I am happy and feel so much better
Fall. There is something so magical about fall and the leaves turning and the smells and...well, I could go on and on.
Work. Both my jobs are great and I enjoy both for different reasons.
Cleaning my bathrooms.
Talking about possibilities of what to do with our yard.
That Matt makes Tanner's lunches. I think I've made them once since the start of school. I'm usually busy trying to get ready for work in the morning so Matt does it. I have such a great husband.
Tanner's love of his stuffies.
Not having any hills to walk up/down in town.
When people think I'm funny. Someone who I think is really funny told me that I was NOT funny and it gave me a slight complex. I am not a seriously funny person...if someone laughs at me or something I say they think is funny, I laugh with them. I am not a straight faced funny person.
My exercise ball. It is the best $8 I have spent in a long time.
Shoes. I think I love shoes as equally as earrings. That could be really bad, although I am not a huge shoe/earring spender. I just look at them and wish for them. I don't have a problem...not yet : )
Oatmeal. Let me tell you that this is kinda huge. I use to detest oatmeal. I avoided it at all costs. Now, I love it and for a bedtime snack, it's so yummy.
Applesauce and Pork chops...who knew?
So that's about all for now. Have a great Wednesday!
3 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment