5 colors I'm in love with right now
1. PINK. I am all over pink right now. I just bought a pink skirt at Value Village for $5.99 and I can't wait to wear it as often as I think I can get away with. I also have this pink top that I LOVE. Pink also looks good on pretty much every skin tone. And it really brings out your tan when you have one. Perfect!
2. AQUA. I don't know what it is about Aqua, but I love it. Maybe because it reminds me of water and the beautiful colored water in parts of the Kananaskis. So beautiful.
3. RED. Red is like the new neutral color for me. I think it should be worn with everything. I have a passion for red shoes. I have a few but I don't LOVE them. Partially because they give me blisters.
But don't you think these are cute?



4. WHITE. White is so fresh and crisp for the summer and never under-estimate the power of wearing a plain white shirt with jeans. So cute! So fresh!
5. BROWN I'm not sure why I love brown so much right now, but I think it is a great color. Very neutral and looks good with anything.
My life in photographs:
Favorite piece of Jewellery: I have a few actually.
Obviously, my engagement and wedding bands are the most favorite and un-replaceable.
This is a favorite ring of mine because it belonged to my Mom's mom (my Nana). I remember her wearing it on occasion and it brings back lots of memories when I look at it.
I LOVE this necklace. Jamie gave it to me as a gift and it reminds me of her every time I wear it. It's just dainty enough that I can wear it casually or dress it up a bit.
I adore this necklace. My Mom gave it to me for my birthday this year and I wish I could wear it all the time but the clasp gives me a rash on the back of my neck. It is just such a beautiful necklace and I just love it.
Your Vehicle:
2003 Honda Civic. We love our little car. I know lots of people name their cars but we have never come up with a name for it. We actually bought a car from my cousin and we had to put a lot more money than it was worth into it. So we decided that we would bite the bullet and get a brand new car. We originally were going to look at some Hyundai's but we decided to look at Honda first. We loved what they had to offer and it was in our budget so we got the Honda.
My oldest pair of shoes:
I got these shoes even before I was married (so, more than 10 years). They were the first pair of shoes that I bought outside of Payless. They're ALDO sandals and I've never regretted buying them. I have had to glue the base down a few time but it usually last pretty long.
What do I own too much of:
C-L-O-T-H-E-S!!!! This is my closet. Matt's stuff is the stuff hanging on the left there in that little section. I also have my huge dresser and part of another closet with clothes. I am really super fortunate to get a lot of new clothes often because the lady my sister works for constantly goes through her stuff and gets rid of quite a bit. I would say I bought less than 25% of the stuff in my closet. It's a little much, but I like the variety.
What time do I get up:
I have to leave for work at 7:45 so I get up at 7. I try to get up at 7 every day to try and keep my body regulated. Saturday's is the one, sacred day that I sleep in. Matt is so good to me and lets me sleep in on Saturday's. He's the greatest!
3 years ago






3 comments:
Nice. I love all those shoes. And I'm so glad you like that necklace!
I have too many clothes too, but I am SO bad at getting rid of them. I always think - what if one day I want to wear this!?
I LOVE red shoes too! They are so sassy and fun. And I agree red should be worn with everything. I especially love red bows.
I like the red rose shoes! Very pretty! Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow :)
Post a Comment