Thursday, July 15, 2010

Did you Know???

That we're going to Salt Lake in less than 48 hours! That's right my friends...Sun, great company, first family vacation, no boiled water, no work, stress free. Ahhhh...I'm am about as giddy as a kid on Christmas Eve! I can't wait. We have waited and planned for this trip for about 3 years now. Every time we plan on going, Matt is in a seasonal job, or we don't have money. But now, we can go.

I'm also really excited to see my sister and brother in law for dinner tomorrow night. Those crazy kids are doing the Swam the Dam triathlon and they've been training for months. Not like me who's been training for only a month for my swimming event. They are amazing! I love when my family comes and I especially enjoy when Megan comes because we're pretty close.

Tanner is doing a bit better. He's eaten a bit more today. I'm going to try some bananas to replenish his potassium loss from the runs he's had. Also Pedialite as well. He doesn't really enjoy that very much, but he might drink it thinking it's juice. Cross my fingers.

Also, in case some of you haven't heard, Matt got the job at the school permanently full time and is on contract! He had it temporarily until the end of summer but they just hired him permanently. So that's also really great news. We are so happy and excited to be able to realistically look forward to saving for a house in the near future. Although the place we rent is perfect for us right now, our goal has always been to work towards home ownership. So that's kind of exciting for us.

Things are good right now. I won't have access to Internet in Salt Lake so you'll all have to wait until the 26 at the earliest for pictures and details of our most amazing, FIRST family vacation. Since I'll be kind of busy with last minute packing and mowing and cleaning, I will do my 5 for Friday today.

5 Blogs I LOVE right now:

Busy Bee Lauren: I adore this blog and I am so lucky that Kristi introduced me to this blog. She is totally *awesomespice*

Nine Peas in a Pod: I love that she is so open and honest and she is so funny.

Kinsey Holt Photography: Her pictures are so cute and fun and I just think she's an amazing photographer.

Rebecca Cooper: What's not to love about this blog. This girl is phenomenal. She is truly an amazing person and I love to read her blog

Tiffany: She is super witty and just says it like it is. Love that!

and as a bouns

Jody: she is my new "blogger" friend and she has a really witty sense of humor as well and her JAW are the best!



Have a great day!

2 comments:

Christal said...

Have so much fun! We just got back so hot right now!! Fun fun fun and congrats to matt that is awesome!! Things always work out one way or the other!!

Jamie said...

Congrats to Matt!!! How exciting! Have SO MUCH FUN in Salt Lake!