Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stolen

I stole this from Julie's blog (I know a bunch of other people did it too)





Four Jobs I've had:

1.Pet counsellor at Petland

2.Sandwich artist at Subway

3. Nanny

4.Usher at Stampede time





Four Places I've Lived:

1.Drumheller

2.Calgary

3.Canal Flats B.C.

4.Raymond





Four Movies That I Love:

1. Mean Girls

2.Sound of Music

3. Pride and Prejudice

4.Mary Poppins





Four Favorite Foods:

1. Peanut butter and Raspberry jam sandwiches

2. Spaghetti

3. Rice with salsa

4. Tacos





Four Weird Things About Me:

1. I eat countable things in even numbers (ie mini wheat's, ju-jubes, candy, bigger veggies)

2. I have to sleep closest to the door

3. I LOVE the smell of coffee

4. I can only drink hot drinks out of a mug and not a glass without a handle









Four Favorite TV Shows:

1. Grey's

2. Brother's and Sister's

3. October Road

4. The Office







Four Places I'd Love To Go:

1. Paris

2. Navoo

3. Italy

4. Mexico



I know I haven't blogged in a while. I guess I'm feeling bored with blogging. I'm not really sure what to write about or what people want to hear. It's just been a really busy week. I've started running on the treadmill. It's been going really good. I run 4 days a week. I take Tanner to and from school so that takes up a lot of time with running in between. Work has been good. My Aunt is coming this weekend for a visit. I don't have any opinions or thoughts on anything in particular. It's kind of a slow thinking week. We're just buzzing along. Nothing exciting. OH! Matt didn't get that job he had the interview for. I guess there's something better in store for him. I hope it shows up soon. Ummm...I guess that's it for now.

0 comments: