I wanted to get these written down before I forgot. Tanner left one of his precious Cars in my Aunt's vehicle last week when we went into Lethbridge with her and we went over last night for an early birthday dinner for her and when we got there he said "Mommy, can you do something for me" and I replied "what do you need" and he then told me "I need to you to tell Aunty Elaine to open her door to her garage so I can get my car".
Then today, he was informing me that he has Speech at school today (as if I didn't already know) and I said "you have speech with Reegan today?" and he said yep. Then I reminded him that he also has speech up in Calgary next week and he said "I like Allison the best because she plays games with me".
For lunch we had soup and he asked if it was still hot and I said I didn't know. Then he says "I better stick my finger in and check".
He was playing on the snow banks while walking home the other day and I said "be careful Tanner, I don't want you to fall" and he said "you always say that to me"
On another note, I ran for 21 1/2 minutes straight this morning. I was really really tired and thought I'd just run for 10 minutes and be done but then I was on the treadmill and thought "this is easy. If you can run 10 minutes twice with only a 1 minute walking break, you can run the entire 20 minutes...no problem". So I just did it. It made me feel really successful and like I accomplished something. I have also decided to keep my mouth shut for a while when conversing with other people because I feel lately like every time I open my mouth, I say the wrong things or I stick my foot in my mouth or people look at me like I'm stupid. So I'm going to "talk" on the computer and not verbally when I have something to say. Well, that's it for now.
3 years ago






2 comments:
That's so funny the things they will say. Just now Matty had a sore finger and when I asked if I should kiss it he said "no, we should just talk about it" Hopefully he'll use the same line when some girl wants to make out with him 14 years from now...
Sorry to hear that you will no longer be speaking. That's going to make for some awkward mornings when you come over :)
Hee hee - funny stories.
Good for you on the running!
Post a Comment