Friday, February 22, 2008

Five for Friday

Stolen from Kelly....AGAIN!!!!

1. Who's the best hugger you know? Tanner is the best hugger by far.

2. What were you doing at midnight last night? That's classified information

3. What's something you cannot wait to do? In this lifetime- get a house, In the next life-Meet the Savior and see my Dad again.

4. Have you ever donated money for a good cause? Yes, Hurricane Katrina, MADD, Cancer and I think a couple others.

5. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? I was walking to Sharon's to get on the treadmill and silly me, wore my crocs so my socks got wet and so when I got there, she lent me a pair of her socks to run in. Thanks Sharon!

I know you're all dying to know how my run went today. FAN-FREAKIN-TABULOUS!!!! I ran for 2 minutes after my 6 minutes last set, at 6km!!! It was really fast but it was great. So that was 6 minutes at 5.5km and then 2 minutes after that at 6km! My legs are a bit sore, but it was so worth it.

Tomorrow I am going with some friends to the movie P.S. I love you. I'm really excited to be able to go. Plus, I heard that it's a really good movie.

It's really nice out today. Tanner was able to play outside and he loved playing in the puddles. He found a stick....why do all boys love sticks????....and splashed in all the water he could find.

Well, that's about it for now. Have a great day!

P.S. SPELLCHECKER IS BACK!!!! HORRAY!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

So...you DO know that my treadmill isn't metric, right? Unless you switch it everytime you use it and then switch it back, those speeds should be 5.5 and 6.0 MILES per hour, (roughly 8.85 and 9.66 km/h)...which would definitely explain the sore legs! If I had known you were that attached to the metric system I would have shown you how to switch it a long time ago :)

Anonymous said...

Good Job!! I need to start trying to run again, I guess all I need is a tredmill *lol* I dunno what it is with boys and sticks, my kids love em too!

Mandy said...

Thanks Sharon for that info!!! That's super fast! You'll have to show me how to switch it...here all this time I thought I was running so fast but it turns out, it's REALLY fast...lol

Christal said...

So is the movie good?? I really want to see it but I want to know its good first! Let me know! Good job on the running you rock!! You must be flying at 9 wow!!! See ya tomorrow!