Today has been a very very busy day! I walked Tanner to school (20 minutes...I walked a little slower than normal) and then halfway there I realized I forgot my shuffle for my daily run. So I after Tanner's at school, I walk home (~10 minutes) and get my shuffle and walk (5 minutes) to Sharon's house. Then I get on the treadmill for 22-25 minutes....depending on how much I feel like I need to push myself. So that's not all! This week I'm running 3's. Which in my world translates into running 3 minutes at a time. I walk 1 minute and then run 3 minutes x5 sets. So on my last set....wait, wait....usually I walk at 3km/h and run at 5. But today for my last set, I ran at 5.5 km/h for 5...yes, that's FIVE minutes!!!!! MAN!!! It felt so good. Anyways, then I walk back home (5 min) shower and get dressed in a record 5 minutes, walk back to Sharon's to babysit her sleeping children and then go and pick up Tanner from school. Normally I walk back to the school and then back home again but today, there was a vehicle available for me to go and pick Tanner up. Then we had a great lunch at Sharon's and then went to pre-school. After pre-school, we got home and I went to work for 3 hours and then came home, went back to Subway for supper for Valentines day and then rented some movies. So today has gone by super fast. I am really anxious for my run tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do to top what I did today. I just feel like I have so much determination and focus when I am on the treadmill. Like I just want to go. I love it! It feels so great. So, though I don't have anything thoughtful or meaningful to say or write about, I just wanted to share my excitement in my accomplishment, that's all.
3 years ago






1 comments:
Yay! Good for you - that's awesome. Especially all that walking you did in between! :)
Post a Comment