I like meals that taste like you spent a lot of time on them, but you didn't. Also meals that are easy. I have more important things to do in my life than spend all evening/day cooking. This was a huge hit at my house! Matt really doesn't like fish hardly at all and Tanner is kind of impartial to it but they both really loved this.
Parmesan-Baked Salmon
1/4 cup miracle whip (I don't really prefer mayo over miracle whip and vise versa so I just use whatever I have in my fridge at the time, so if you don't have miracle whip, you CAN use mayo)
2 TBS Parmesan cheese (I just shook a bunch in to taste)
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
4 salmon fillets, skin removed
2 tsp lemon juice
10 Ritz crackers, crushed (I didn't have Ritz so I used sociables. It tasted fine)
Preheat oven to 400
Mix dressing, cheese and pepper until well blended; set aside
Place salmon on foil lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle evenly with lemon juice (I like more on mine so I used more). Top with cheese mixture; spread to evenly cover salmon. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs (again, you can use more if you want)
Bake 10-12 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
3 years ago






1 comments:
mmm... that sounds yummy! I'm going to try it. Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment