Monday, August 9, 2010

My life in photo's

I'm such a slacker! I apologize for not doing my 5 for Friday. It was a crazy weekend...fun but crazy. This weekend was my triathlon and my sister Megan and my nephew, Emerson, came down. So my time was much more wisely spent having fun with them.

This week I'm just going to give you a few of my life in photos.

My current job:




I love my job and hope to be there for a long time. I work as a receptionist at the Chiropractic office here in town. It's a huge learning experience and it's a great office to work at.

Favorite Meal:



We have this every Sunday. It's easy and cheap and we all love it. Matt won't eat it if it doesn't have meat in it but I like it without meat sometimes. It's a huge comfort food.

Instrument I play(ed):



In Jr.High I played the Trumpet. I HATED my teacher. She was what her name was.Even though I didn't like my teacher, I am glad that I learned to play. It's not an easy thing to play, though.





In High School I played Clarinet. I LOVED playing the Clarinet and I had an amazing teacher. Most everyone loved him.

I also play the piano. I am not very good but I can play. It makes me super nervous to play in front of people and I very rarely will. I played for years as a kid but I rarely practiced so it took me much longer. Plus when my Dad died, I took a year off. As an adult I would like to take lessons again. We'll see.

So there's a little bit more of me.

1 comments:

juliette pouwer said...

Yes I agree about our Jr High band teacher, she did live up to her name.