Most of my recipes that I use come from 1 of 4 books. Mainly the KRAFT Canada magazine and then a low fat/diet cookbook ( I don't use the half calorie/salt stuff) and 2 Church cookbooks that are amazing!
The first recipe is from Kraft.
One bowl Brownies
Microwave 4 squares baker's unsweetened Chocolate and 3/4 cup butter in large microwaveable bowl on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Stir in 2 cups of sugar until well blended.
Add 3 eggs and 1 tsp Vanilla and mix well.
Stir in 1 cup flour.
1 cup chopped pecans (optional. I can't use nuts because of allergies)
Spread into greased 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake at 350 for 45-50 min.
During last 5 minutes of baking top with a handful of unwrapped Kraft Caramels.
These are super yummy and soft and really quite easy.
3 years ago






1 comments:
Looks YUMMY! I will have to try!
Post a Comment