Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring has Sprung



This is the Mother's Day bouquet that Tanner made in school for me. They had a little Mother's day tea (juice) along with a little program. It was pretty cute. Tanner asked if Dad's could come to the tea as well, but we told him it was just for the Mom's. He really loves his Dad a lot.



We had a hot dog roast at my Mom's this weekend and it was so much fun. Afterwards, Amy, Melany, Chris and Tanner had a huge water fight. Melany seems to think she won, but there were clearly no losers...everyone was soaking wet! It was lots of fun.



Tanner played in the water table Grandma got him a few years ago, while Amy and I did yard work.



This is the first bag I've ever made. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.



I made this for one of my best friends, Jamie, for her 30th birthday. She always makes me bags/purses and so I thought it would be fun to make her one.

Tanner and I had a great time at my Mom's this last weekend. We are going there again this weekend to celebrate Amy and Megan's birthday's. We are looking forward to a BBQ and good times.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I asked Tanner how he liked the waterfight and he asked me how I knew about that? Immediately he answered his own question and said "wait, I know, Moms know everything!" It was so cute!

Mandy said...

The reason he said that was because I told him that after he asked me how I knew about an event that was happening at school (because I read the newsletter) and I told him it's because Mom's know everything.

Jamie said...

Looks like fun. The bag is even cuter in real life! :)