I have 295 posts...so my account tells me. I'm thinking of giving something away for the 300th post but wondered if any of you have any ideas. If I did a give away, what would you like to get if the winner is you? 
We saw the movie Shrek 4 on Saturday. It was really a cute movie. Tanner wasn't a big fan of the 3-D glasses but he said he really liked the movie anyways.
He was stalling when going to bed last night and finally I shut off the lights and said no more dilly dallying around...time for bed. Then he came into our room and said "I have to say goodnight and give a true loves kiss to you Mom". Man, that boy can have me wrapped around his finger in no time when he says stuff like that. How can you not love a boy so cute?
Today we had a regional conference and it was great except for the fact that people, today, seem to have forgotten what reverence is. It was so difficult to concentrate on the messages or to even hear them. Everywhere I looked, there seemed to be pockets of noise/distractions. I need to learn how to shut out the outside distractions but sometimes it's hard. For example, if I'm on the phone and Matt's trying to tell me to ask the person I'm talking to a question, I have to stop my phone conversation to hear what Matt is asking. My Mom can talk and listen to 2 different conversations at the same time. I don't know how, but I clearly do not posses that talent.
Well, I hope everyone has a great week!
3 years ago






1 comments:
I can't pay attention to two things at once either. I try, but fail horribly all the time. I also try to make my kids behave in church, but fail at that too! :)
Post a Comment