There's a game going on in the school(s) here that is quite disturbing. Christal has talked about it on her blog a couple of times but I never gave too much thought to it...until today!
While I was cleaning at someones house, I noticed a letter that had been sent out regarding this little game. I was shocked! Clearly, it's serious enough that they are having a meeting about it in the community. When I went to pick up Tanner from school I went straight to the office and asked if the parents of Kindergarten kids were invited/allowed to come. I was told that they want all the community to be there weather you have kids in the school system or not...it's that serious.
My initial reaction is that I want to pull Tanner out of school...but come on...that's a little extreme...I know! I won't pull him out. I will talk to him and educate myself on the matter and talk to Matt about it.
The thing that I wonder is if this game is going on during lunch while, I've been told that, adults DO NOT supervise in the classrooms, but walk up and down the hallways checking on the kids. I don't know if this is 100% true or not but if it is, hopefully something will be done about it if the game is being played primarily during this time.
I'm just glad that I will not have to leave Tanner at school for lunch because if he ever had an allergic reaction, he certainly couldn't give himself his epi pen injection. I'm glad that I have the ability with my job to go home and have lunch with Tanner. It's a great blessing to be able to have that time with him.
I really love where I work. It has been a blessing in many ways, and I feel like I'm continually learning things. Matt also loves his job. He always has funny stories to tell and he seems pretty happy to be there. He has been given lots of compliments on his cleaning job...he's very through.
Tanner is registered in swimming for 3/4 of the summer. He'll be an excellent swimmer bu the time summer is over. We are also planning our trip to Salt Lake. We are really excited for that too.
Well, I hope everyone has a great Thursday!
3 years ago






3 comments:
What game? It has not hit here at our svhool so I don't know what we are talking about and I am very curious. Fill me in please!!
Seriously - aren't you going to explain the game!? :)
Yeah, I wanted to know what the game was too!
Post a Comment