Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Get Ready...

...for lots of pictures!

We are finally getting the Internet back on Thursday, and I will be trying to back-post pictures.

Matt is working at the Elementary School as one of the evening Janitors and it's been really good for him...and us : )

Things have been really good.

Tanner is so stinkin' funny. We were at the park on Friday and he said to me "I'm going to go out with my favorite girl tonight"
ME: Who's your favorite girl?
T: You are Mom!

Last Sunday
T: Does Heavenly Father have a t.v.?
M: I don't think so, why?
T: Because I want to watch my Liken movies with Him.

Ah... the joy!

Anyways, I'll be back with much much more in the next week or so.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!

2 comments:

Megan D, said...

Awe... Tanner is such a character! Hopefully you're his "favorite girl" for a long time... no girl friends until he's 30 years old, right? :)

Jamie said...

Funny stories. And THANKYOU!!