Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here's a quick look






the inside of the bag with the pocket




The bag with the flap closed




the bag with the flap open



This is a bag that I made my sister, Megan, for her birthday. I was trying to figure out what to buy/make for her for her big 30th this year and then my Mom told me she wanted a bag. So I thought...perfect! I'll make her a bag at the same time I make Jamie's. I am so happy with the way it turned out and she even used it at church today (she just got it yesterday). I"ll post more pictures tomorrow to show the inside.

3 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

I am crazy about bags, and this one turned out so cute! She'll LOVE it!

Jamie said...

Um, CUUUUUTE! Love the fabric.

Megan D, said...

Thanks again Mandy! I love the bag... I think I am going to use it so often that I'll wear out the fabric :)