Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Something cute Tanner said

Today when we were playing doctor with Tanner he asked me what was wrong (he was the doctor) and I said that my nose hurt and that I thought it was broken. So he said "I'll go to heaven and ask Heavenly Father for a new one for you". So he comes back in the room and says "how do you get to heaven?". So I explained to him that people go to heaven when they die. So he said he would die and go to heaven and get me a new nose and come back. I then tried to calmly, without laughing at him, explain that our bodies actually heal themselves and that we don't have to die and get new things from Heavenly Father to have our broken bodies repaired. It was so cute.

My sister got to come home today from the hospital from being in there for a few days because of low hemoglobin. I can't wait to meet him and hold him and cuddle him. Megan says that he is already perfect at nursing so that's really good news.

Matt's work season ended yesterday so we are back at square one looking for a new job. I'm not too overly stressed about it. I feel like I have more faith this time and that I trust more in the Lord to provide the way. I won't lie and say I'm not nervous at all but I really don't feel stressed, so I feel like that's a good sign. So I think that's it for now. I could write more but I'm getting my hair trimmed and Tanner's shag mop is getting cut so we have to leave pretty soon. Thanks for all the congrats on my sister's new baby. We are all really really excited.

2 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

Just goes to show what a great mom you are! Tanner knew just where to get a new nose for his mom. I wish I had that great faith still. What a precious little guy!

Amykins Angel said...

AWWW TOO CUTE!!! I wish I was strong enough to just think that I could get what I needed asap from Heavenly Father like him:) He is too cute!!!

Hope your nose is okay though:P