....until Tanner's birthday that is. I am so excited! He had a little "party" at school today. He got this super cute crown. I have picture that I'll upload another time. We're enjoying hanging out and we even watched Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer today. I love that movie. It's such a cute movie. Matt went into Lethbridge today and applied at several different jobs. He was also able to get his resume put on a disc so that he can take it to the library and e-mail it if needed, which is much more convenient.
Some not so good news, my uncle had a heart attack today. We're not really sure what it all means. We hope and pray that he makes it and that all is well.
So that's about all for today. I hope everyone is having a great day.
3 years ago






3 comments:
YAAAAY BIRTHDAYS!!!!
Aw - I'm sorry about your uncle. I hope he is OK. I am looking forward to seeing you SOON!
sorry to hear about your uncle! happy birthday to Tanner!!! good luck with finding a job. it's always stressful, but things always have a way of working out for the best.
Post a Comment