Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh, happy birthday


Happy birthday to my Mom...on the 7th. The woman that I love almost more than life itself and who I would gladly give up my life for. She is my rock for sure. She is always reassuring and comforting. She is a really great snuggler, even now as an adult, I still crawl into her bed with her when I'm there and snuggle with her. She is such a strength and so courageous for all that she had to go through when my Dad was sick and dying. She sacrificed so much. More than I think I know. She never complained. She is such an amazing person and I love her so so so much.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

And I have always thought your mom was so pretty and so put together too.

My in-laws Anniversary was on the 7th. Cool!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Mandy's Mommy!