Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just stopping by to say hi

I really would consider getting Internet back if we had more money. It's driving my crazy that I can't post more often. Well, I could but they would not be very substantial posts. I have limited time. Oh well! Things are well. WE are....I know crazy crazy....putting up our Christmas tree and decorations this Saturday. I am so excited. I'm done my shopping...well, except for my Mom's stocking stuffer and Amy's stocking stuffer and I've wrapped them. Now I have to work on my friends' gifts. I'm making them and so it will take some more time. So, that's about it for now.

5 comments:

Megan C said...

Aaaah yes! A girl after my own heart! I, too, am almost ready for Christmas! I love this time of year! Don't you?

Sharon said...

Tyler would leave if I brought things out when I really wanted to. Sigh. Now it just usually all gets done when we go cut the tree, which varies from year to year. Did you find your Christmas tree stand this year?

Jamie said...

Dude - Christmas Tree? Please tell me you aren't listening to Christmas music yet! :)

Mandy said...

Sorry to say Jamie but yes, we are happily listening to Christmas music AND we found our tree stand.

Amykins Angel said...

AHAHA I have my tree up too! Well.. we originally had it up for just a space filler in the corner. But I was dieing to put colorful lights on:) YAY!!!
Although... I'm not into Christmas music till... December 1st LOL.
WOOOOOO!!!!