Thursday, May 26, 2011

What have I been up to...major catch up

A lot has been happening. We are finally moved in and starting to get settled. We have a huge pile in the middle of our garage to either take to the dump or donate/garage sale. I have been ruthless in getting rid of stuff. It feels amazing! Matt has been working really hard at helping me get everything organized and my Mom was a HUGE help as well. It was a wonderful and much needed visit. We are still working on sorting through and organizing the basement but it'll come in time.

We will be up in Calgary next weekend for my Aunt's memorial service. We are going up for the whole weekend and my cousin from Hawaii is coming as well as my Aunt and Uncle from Utah. It will be nice to see them all.

Life is good! Enjoy the pictures.





One section of kitchen backsplash


The mirror in the ensuite got put up today! Now I can finally see what I look like...lol



Our shower...sans curtain

Tanner's bathroom mirror


Guest room


One half of our back deck


The other half of the deck


Please excuse the mess...


food storage


T.V. and spare bedroom downstairs




Scrapbooking corner. It's not done yet




Kitchen



Calgary

I LOVE this picture



Hot dog roast. Why is it that you can eat many more roasted hot dogs than you can boiled or fried

We suffered another loss. Brandy got old and had to be put down. She will be missed.



Going shopping with Grandma

Tanner's first time at Peters'. What did he have???? JUST fries!



Not all these fries were Tanner's. We shared them.

My A-M-A-Z-I-N-G milk shake.



The cutest little nephew!

Could you not just die at the happiness of this boy???



Driving a tractor

riding....a dog???? lol



The magical chair. This was a chair in my Aunt's hospice room. It lifted up so you could stand right out of it. The boys thought it was the greatest chair.

My VERY red lipstick that I love



Easter hunt at Grandma's


My crazy friend Susanne...we went to Time Out for Women together


Eating at Spolumbo's for the first time.

Susanne and I at Time Out...thanks Dawna for taking the picture.

6 comments:

Erica said...

HOORAY FOR THE NEW HOUSE! And you're still looking hot in that red lipstick. Love you girl. Can't wait to stay in your beautiful guest room. :)

Lynn said...

Congrats on building a new home and moving in! It's one of those things still on my bucket list. ; D

Your home is beautiful!

The Robson Clan said...

wow I must say "I look FANTASTIC" Pahahaha NOT!

Carla Balson said...

Love your new place!!!
I see you were at Stir Crazy with the kids? We go there almost weekly, our favorite playplace, and faily close to home )

M said...

Congrats on the new house, and those fries have now made me crave them!!!

Mont and Dawna said...

no problem you two look great. i love what great friends you are with each other. it's so nice to have good friends. and that weekend was amazing eh. as for your house i'm still so happy for you guys...it looks great. i'm sure you are super busy just setting things up and making it 'home'.