Tuesday, May 10, 2011

By the way...

It's been a while. I honestly haven't felt like blogging for a while. It's been a really busy and long 2 weeks. For those of you who don't already know, my Aunt passed away last Thursday. She had been sick for about 5 years and so we knew it was coming. What a blessing it is to have the gospel and know that we will someday be together again. She will be missed dearly.

Our house is coming along nicely. I have yet to me motivated enough to post pictures. I was very nearly there last night but then decided to go to bed. But just to update you...

The outside of the house is finished. They are pouring the driveway and walk way today or tomorrow. The painting is complete. The flooring went in yesterday...it's beautiful by the way! The cupboards and counters are supposed to be here today or tomorrow. The plumbers and electrician will be here tomorrow or Thursday to finish and the stairs to the back deck and front veranda should be being built before the end of the week. Possession is supposed to be Friday so move in will begin Saturday!

I was able to attend Time Out For Women in Calgary this past weekend and what a wonderful experience it was. It was so uplifting and such a great boost to the past 2 weeks.

Anyway, that's about all the update that I have for now.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

MANDY!! Are you OK? I hope everything is all right - love you lots! I'm so sorry about your aunt.