I've mapped out where everything is going. I'm SOOOOO excited!
You can see the green in this picture a little better than before.
This is our flooring. I just washed it today. I know, I know...they're going to get it dirty again but I just wanted to wash it.
I took this at 8pm. So this is an evening shot
Our closet. I'm still trying to decide what I'm doing with it.
This is a good picture of the difference of the paint colors.
This is Tanner's room and the mud room off to the right.
Tanner's bathroom. It's hard to tell but it's blue.






5 comments:
I'm trying REALLY hard not to covet and be jealous but your house is getting done so fast and it's all yours and just what you want. I'm patiently waiting for my turn. Mostly I'm totally excited for you guys. Keep the pictures coming I'm always looking for ideas :D
I LOVE the colours - so bright and airy and makes me feel like spring might actually get here sometime. So happy for you guys and uber-impressed at how quickly it got done!
the colors look so good mandy! you'll be in before you know it. and if you want a good date idea go to the par 3 just when you are getting into lethbridge. even if you suck at golf it's pretty fun. then finish off with the go carts, i promise it's fun!
Looks Great!!! Love the colors.
Beauty!
Post a Comment