I just want to say a big thank you for all your comments lately. I have really appreciated them. It really means a lot to me that you are excited for us. We are so happy that we finally get our dream of having a house. I can honestly say that although there have been some personal frustrations, I have not shed any tears over the process. We have been so blessed and we are so grateful for all the help we have gotten up to this point and know we will get in the future. I have decided not to go into the house until move in day on Thursday (unless I have to clean on Wednesday). Most of the stuff that needs to be finished is hook up stuff (central air and vac, cable, phone) so otherwise most of it is done.
3 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment