I ADORE random posts. They are to my eyes what stand up comedy is to my ears. J'adore them! So I will follow suit and post a random post for right now.
1. I really dislike when people have double standards. Like if you don't want your kids to drink pop or won't let them drink it (this is JUST an example so I don't need any comments about on weather or not I give Tanner pop...I do) then don't drink pop yourself.
2. Time Out for me was like a vacation away from my real life.
3. What is up with Quinn Fabray??? She is like so mean and Rachel has actually turned into a nice person. I totally loved the big yellow dress, though.
4. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do on Monday's from 2-3. That's when my dance class was and now that it's over...well, I'm kinda sad about it.
5. Friday nights at Susanne's resumes this week!!!! YAY YAY and YAY!! I got a new cookbook at the TOFW and we are going to try some of the recipes.
6. We are garden sharing this year as we won't be able to have a garden in the new house until next year. I have already started appreciating more deeply the blessings of having a garden in your own backyard.
7. The toughest question I've had to answer in the past week is "How did Aunty Caryolyn's spirit get to heaven? and Does she sleep up there?" Tanner has an unspoken understanding of what has happened and he has been really good.
8. Tanner is doing great in his coach pitch! He hit the ball 5 times in a row (albeit they were foul balls, but the other kids struggled with hitting the ball). His catching needs some work (the other kids were pretty good at catching) but he's having fun and seems to be enjoying himself.
9. Would you rather be famous or a Royal??? I'd rather be famous because if you're a Royal, you are famous until you die. When you're famous, you can stop being famous if you stop working. And I've never heard of a famous person dying (or murdered) from the paparazzi chasing them.
10. I am hunting and on the look out for a free standing porch swing. I want a good quality one but don't want to pay more than $300 for it. Maybe that's unrealistic, but I'm hoping.
11. I need some good dance type music. Music that makes a person want to dance. Any suggestions??? I just downloaded Britney's till the world ends but I can't listen to that all day otherwise I might get bored of it real quick.
12. What are your favorite dates? I'm always interested in knowing what other people do for their dates. We've been trying to do some different things this year. Normally we love the movies but we've been bowling and going to dinner and other things where you actually have to communicate. A lot of our "dates" recently have been going into Lethbridge and getting stuff for out house or picking stuff out etc. But now that we are moving into our house soon, what will we do instead????
3 years ago






1 comments:
I'd rather be Royal. I mean, doesn't Princess or Duchess Jamie just sound so great? :)
Did you try looking at Costco for a swing? They had one there last time I was there but I can't remember how much. Usually an AWESOME place to pick up stuff like that.
Our favorite dance music 'round here is Taio Cruz. We love us some Taio.
Post a Comment