Sunday, May 15, 2011

Faucets!!!

I just have to say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my faucets! I am so so so happy with them! I am not too proud to say that I did an awesome job at picking these! ha ha




Our stove arrived early!!! Hooray!


I J'ADORE this ensuite sink and faucet so much.


Isn't she beautiful???


Tanner's bathroom sink...aka the main bathroom. I love that the plumber put the sinks off to one side of the counter and not in the center so that we can actually use the counter for stuff.



The main bathroom.

Kitchen faucet



I wasn't sure I'd like this but I do. It's very modern and unique. That's not a soap dispenser on the right, it's the handle to turn it on.

One more of my ensuite faucet! I think I might live in the bathroom for a while. I couldn't be more happier that we got the faucet we both really loved...PLUS the sink. We have been very lucky and very blessed in this whole process.






On a side note: I am addicted to the show on TLC "Extreme Couponing". Have you seen it? Holy crap, I want $800 worth of groceries for less than $100! It sucks that Canada doesn't have the same kind of coupon deals that they do in the U.S.A.


6 comments:

Christal said...

Mandy your house is so nice I am so happy for you guys and honestly its probably the fastest I've ever seen a house go up!! Love those faucet and I love the color yellow and how bright the house is!! Exciting!!

Mont and Dawna said...

Everything looks so great Matt and Mandy! We are so happy for you and the quick progress of your new home. So exciting!!
The Couponing thing is definitely amazing...but Canada stinks. It makes me depressed watching that show on TLC...Mont wants me to do it but we both know it's next to impossible here in Canada. It's really too bad. My sister in the states does awesome at Couponing, though.

Jamie said...

That is cool that the sinks are off to the side. Very useful. Loving the house!

Megan D, said...

Very cool! Everything is looking so great!

Carla Balson said...

Sooo excited for you, and I'd have to say I'm a tad jealous. Love the faucets...very unique, super neat looking :)

Erica said...

I am SOOOO excited for you!! Can't wait to see the finished product in person. good luck with the move this week. YOUR DREAM HOME! AHHHHH!!!!!!