You know when something happens in your life...you make a choice or a decision and you know there's no turning back. No changing the outcome??? That's about to happen to us as we got final approval today to build. I remember this feeling once before when I found out I was pregnant. I am beyond happy. We are ready for this and can't wait to have a house that is finally ours.
What else made me happy...
Matt is just so awesome. I really am so lucky to have him as my husband. He's so wonderful and caring and never complains about taking care of Tanner or getting him ready in the mornings that I'm not here to do it.
Visiting Teaching today.
Going to the Temple with Matt...although it was a REAL struggle to stay awake for the session.
Tanner being patient with me this morning as I couldn't find something as we were going out the door and he cooperated so well and just did what I asked him to without delay.
My dying dreams have stopped. Last week I had "dying" dreams. I dreamt that 3 people in my life died. It was not nice.
Earth. We live on this amazing place and I don't know that we fully appreciate the beauty and wonder of it all.
Having no spelling mistakes ; )
3 years ago






1 comments:
So exciting!! Congrats!
Post a Comment