Here is a really good, happy thing...
We have been approved for a mortgage to build a house starting in a few months and we actually saw the exact house we are going to build yesterday!!! I'm not sure anything can beat that. We are really excited and looking forward to new changes.
We attended the Robert Munch reading at the high school and it was really good.
Watching Grey's with Susanne was awesome.
A quick dinner of nachos and then actually in bed by 9pm. This whole week I've been trying to get to bed by 9:30/10 but it hasn't happened at all. Last night was better and I made my goal.






2 comments:
Congratulations on the mortgage. It is scary to take on that debt the first time but so worth it when you get a home of your own! When will the new place be built?
Yay!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment