Simple things Challenge:
I have been playing around with my camera this week and although I still am not very good, I feel like I'm learning a bit as a play.
This may look like an ordinary picture but it has a really good story behind it.
When I was a little girl, my Mom made the BEST peanut butter cookies EVER! I mean, they were better than anything else in the world (they're from Betty Crocker if you were wondering). Anyways, my Aunt got this squirrel cookie jar for my Mom when she was on her mission in france and this is the cookie jar my Mom always put the peanut butter cookies in. It holds special memories of deliciousness. When I got married, my Mom said I could pick ANY cookie jar I wanted to take with me and it only took me a millisecond to say that I wanted this particular one. And although I have since acquired a couple more of her more "pretty" cookie jars, this one is and always be my favorite.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It makes me Happy
It makes me Happy
Sunday January 9th
-having hot chocolate on a cold wintery, snow blowing day
-discovering more about the "nativity" story
-going to church
-listening to good music
SATURDAY JANUARY 8
I made a new recipe yesterday. It was okay. Not as flavorful as I thought it would be, but good nevertheless
We told Tanner that on Friday night that he would have to clean his room up the next day before he did anything else. So on Saturday morning while Matt was out doing papers and I was still sleeping, he quietly cleaned his room and when he saw I was awake, he proudly showed me what he had done.
cleaning the house and getting some much needed things sorted through and thrown out
staying warm in my house
Friday January 7th
I've been playing around with my camera settings and I like how this picture turned out. It's my wedding bouquet
having a dance party with Tanner and Matt
playing wheel of fortune with Tanner
I'm happy that I have time. Time to grow, time to learn, time to love, time to raise a family, time to mature, time to appreciate, time to be healthy, time to LIVE. Life can be so fragile and not everyone gets to have the time here on earth that they want.






2 comments:
Cute cookie jar story - I love it. I like your pics. I've been playing with my camera lately too!
cutest cookie jar and I love the story behind it! :) stay warm! Rebecca
Post a Comment