This morning I had the most delightful time getting ready for the day. Wanna know what I did??? Of course you do...otherwise you wouldn't be here...lol
I had chocolate chip waffles with peanut butter and syrup for breakfast with a glass of milk and then I sat on the heat register to warm up with my nightgown up over my knees just like my sisters and I use to do as little girls. I mean, I couldn't have had a better start to my day.
THEN...here comes the BEST part. When I got home for lunch, we had our house plans there!Can you believe it?!! I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve with butterflies in my stomach at the excitement. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G day so far!
Enjoy Yours!
3 years ago






2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys in building that is awesome where are you building?? Would love to see the progress! so fun!
and I'm loving all your happy posts lately!
Oh that's so fun!!!
Post a Comment