Monday, November 5, 2007

AGAIN???

People really like to Tag me and to tell you the truth, I don't mind it at all. So I have to write 6 habits or things people don't know about me that I haven't written about before (which is going to be hard because I've written plenty of this stuff before)

1. I'm like Adrienne in that I'm in a clothes crisis. I feel like nothing fits, nothing looks good and I don't like the style right now. I just wear what is comfortable and I don't really care. I use to be a little bit trendy/school girly but now, I don't know. Clothes is too expensive. I like JOE, LOVE LOVE LOVE Reitmans, and sometimes I like Old Navy. Also, I am in a music jam. I don't really know what I really really like. I love The MTC, and most country and old stuff. I don't really think the stuff they play now is worth listening too. I listen to it sometimes but it get's on my nerves pretty quickly.

2. When I am having a really challenging day I have a bad habit of thinking that life as a pioneer would be easier than what I'm dealing with at the moment. I know, totally unrealistic, but, whatever

3. I believe in the natural, homeopathic stuff. I believe oils and herbs are better for a person. I wish we had more money so that we could do all that stuff full on.

4. I have to sleep with a pillow between my knees. Ever since I was pregnant, I have to have it.

5. After my Dad died, I had to sleep with something in my arms every night. When I got the Jordan doll from NKOTB, I slept with it. Then I slept with a dinosaur that I got from someone when I got my wisdom teeth out. It's not so bad now but for a very long time, I couldn't go to sleep with something in my arms. It could get a bit akward at sleepovers but I didn't really care.

6. I have a habit of when I get a needle to have my blood drawn or having any kind of pain, I dig my thumb nail into my pointer finger to lessen the pain of where I feel it. It weird, I know.

***I know we are only suppose to do 6 but I thought of one more that is kind of funny. I got a new set of scriptures for my birthday and I can't bear to mark them up yet. I carry my old BofM around so I can mark it up like crazy. I did't have a seperate Bible before my new ones I got for my birthday, so I carry around my new (seperate) set of The B of M and the Bible and my old B of M. It's too pretty to mark up yet. Next year I'll be braver and do it really nice. I should have arms of steel pretty soon with all that weight in my church bag.

So I am going to tag Christine, Amanda, Malauney, Juliette, Kim, and Brooke.

Also, besides being tagged I discovered that a mouse ate through some of Book of Mormon study guide. So I said to Matt "that mouse better be super smart from Alma 1-15 because that's where he ate through". It was pretty funny. He laughed at me.

In other news, my sister came to visit and we had a wonderful time. I always love when my family comes down. I always have a good visit with them.

So I think that's it for today.

2 comments:

adrienne said...

Thanks for doing that, Mandy! It's funny because I have thought that same thing about pioneers!! I also have to sleep with a pillow between my knees. Actually, I use a body pillow, but it stems from pregnancy as well! It's fun to learn these things about people!

Lahni said...

Ha ha, I totally have to sleep with a pillow between my knees too. But I've been doing it since I was a teenager!