For our Family Fun Day this past weekend, we went and saw this movie. It was a really good movie. Matt and I enjoyed it...Tanner on the other hand kept saying he was bored. I think he thought it was going to be more action packed but I'm glad we saw it. Then after dinner plans fell through, we ate what we had made and headed over to the school to play in the gym. Afterwards, we got a cookie and a movie (for Matt and I). It was a fun day.
Tanner had his first cub car rally last week and he takes that cub car just about everywhere he can. He even has a plastic tub over it when it's in his room like a protective case. He didn't win the race but everyone got a chocolate bar. He didn't seem too upset about not winning. I asked him if he had fun and he said he did and I said that that was more important than winning.
We have Teacher Convention this week and we are looking forward to the down time. It seems to have been a bit busy the last little while so it's nice to have some time to hang out and not be too busy.
How was your weekend? What did you do for family day?







0 comments:
Post a Comment