Vegas was amazing! The seminar was phenomenal! I learned so much and am so glad I went. I was super excited to be able to learn the things I did. I went to the Criss Angel show and it was really good. I had really good seats (7th row from the front) and I even really enjoyed being on my own for the time. My show was at one end of the strip and to get to our hotel I had to walk to the opposite end of the strip. Everyone else went to Celine Dion so I met up with them after my show and we walked back to the hotel. I am also no longer a Forever 21 virgin. The Forever 21 store in Vegas is massive. I was totally overstimulated walking in there (it's 2 floors) so I ended up heading to the jewelry and getting a really cute pair of feather earrings. I would not take my family to the strip on any vacation but I'm glad I was able to experience a small part of it. I am so happy I got to go and that I was able to learn so much. I forgot my camera so that kind of stinks but it was really fun.
3 years ago






1 comments:
Sounds like fun!! Look for your present in the mail sometime soon - I'm hoping to get to the post office this weekend!
Post a Comment