As I lay here pondering the last 5 days and the events that have taken place, I wonder if I truly know my authentic self (thanks Oprah) and if I don't, what am I doing to become who I have the potential to be? I don't think I am the only one to struggle with this and some days are better than others in knowing but lately I have had some serious doubts (what's his no face is to blame for that). I have been trying to keep busy and productive so I don't get too down on the issue.
We had our first dinner (it was actually lunch) guests over. We BBQ ribs and had salad with it. It was oh so yummy. We are having more guests over on Sunday for dinner. I am excited to be able to finally have the room to entertain people and not feel like it's so crowded. my sister and her husband are hopefully coming down for a visit this weekend. They will be the 3rd people in family to see our house.
2 more weeks until we can park in our garage. We are having a combined garage sale with Amelia. It's going to be great!
I feel like I have a lot to be thankful for but sometimes I feel like I don't always show it. I am trying to work on that because I want to show it more in how I live and how I act.
Anyways, it's a bit of a deep one tonight. Lots going on.
I need to post some pictures soon. Maybe tomorrow.
3 years ago






1 comments:
"What's his no face" - love it! How he makes us doubt ourselves - hate it. You are anything but fake - I think you know your authentic self better than most people and you always seem to have goals of where you want to be going. We are looking forward to sunday!
Post a Comment