I haven't had a super eventful or exciting life the last week and a bit. Tanner was home sick all last week. He had a really high fever and I finally took him to the Doctor and he said it was just something viral. A lot of it is going around right now so I kept him home. I am REALLY busy making Christmas cards for the Christmas craft and bake sale on December 5th. I want to have 150 cards and I'm at 54 right now. I'm duplicating now. That's much quicker than coming up with 150 different cards. So that's time consuming. Then after that I get to assemble my 54 cards for our family and friends. I decided to something super easy that I could cut out and assemble later so it won't take too long to do that.
There's a movie that we rented at the Library that I have to strongly recommend to people. It's called Forever Strong. It's a really good movie. It's rated 14A but there was no swearing or sex. I think it had to do with thematic things. There's a scene in it where the kids are at a party and there's alcohol but to me, that isn't a reason to rate a movie 14A. It was really inspiring and it's based on a Rugby team in Highland, Utah.
Halloween is this week and I'm not really that excited. I don't know why. I should try to get more excited so Tanner gets more excited about it.
(This is him on Halloween night)
(We went as a Pioneer family to our ward family Halloween party)
I'm more excited for Christmas. I can NOT wait to give all my gifts to my family and few friends I buy for.
I bought one of those gifts today. I bought tickets to the "So You Think You Can Dance Canada" tour in Calgary!!! I called up my friend this morning at 7AM and told her the good news! So December 2nd we're off to Calgary to enjoy a fun night. We have reasonably good tickets. It's 7th row in the lower section (not floor). It's going to be so much fun!
(Us on the big night!)
Well, not much else is new. Have a great day!
3 years ago






2 comments:
That is a great movie!! Joe and I both really liked it when we saw it. I'm surprised it was 14A? We rented a movie on the weekend that was 14A and turned it off-it should have been rated 18A in my opinion. What's this world coming to?
We bought this movie at a great deal from the Beehive books with our points, so it was like almost free. I trusted it more cause we bought it from there. I wondered why it was rated that as well. I think because it was produced by members, that the standards for the rating were a little higher than the world's.
Anyway. we really liked it too! We had a HUGE screen put up in the back of my parents yard and all of us kids with our kids had a movie "in the park" and popcorn night at about midnight during the summer watching this movie. IT was fun.
Post a Comment