Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thanks Sharon

Thanks Sharon for pointing out that it has been 5 days since my last post. Yes, I'm at Susanne's...just finished watching ANTM. It was fantastic. We are pretty good at predicting who will be in the bottom 2 now. Not so much who will win, but who will loose...lol.
We had an awesome enrichment tonight. We had a service auction. I LOVE LOVE LOVE service auctions. I think they are so much fun...plus it's nice to see what people donate. We had some really great services. We used play money...not real money like we did in Calgary to actually buy things to donate to a specific fund. I like both ways.
Life has been pretty steady around our house this week. Tanner is still loving school and I am going to volunteer tomorrow for the first time. I'm kind of excited. Then on Friday we are going to the Temple. On Saturday is the Women's General R.S. broadcast so that should be good.
This year we have to go to the church for conference because last year we listened to it online. Since we have no access this year, we'll have to do it at the church.
Anyways, that's about all for now.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

no - thank YOU! You know I need to know what you are doing every second of the day :)

Lynn said...

Those service auctions sure made the youth a lot of money here didn't they?. That was a lot of fun.

Glad to see that they are still happening else where. We haven't done one since you left. : (

Amykins Angel said...

I totally wanted to come to the service activity! Buuuut I missed it. Oh wells. I'm going to try and come to the Super Saturday. It's my birthday though, see what my husband has planned lol.

Glad Tanner is enjoying school and things are going well:)

Anonymous said...

I had fun at the service auction too! I actually made my cake for IK this sunday!

Ps. I am having a contest on my blog, you should go check it out!