Monday, September 1, 2008

short and sweet....did ya miss me????





























My pictures are not in any particular order, I'll write more about them later.


I am just writing to say that I am still here. I have actually missed my blogger friends and reading my friends' blogs. Now that I am able to go to the library when Tanner is in school next week, I'll be a little more regular and blogging. Things have been going pretty well. We had such a great time in Calgary. Tanner will have to have tubes back in his ears at the end of November. It's a 2 minute...literally...surgery. He won't even have to stay overnight. YAY!!! for that. He has some fluid that is not draining out of his ears so that's why he needs them. The doctor says that they'll stay in for a few years and then they'll go from there. I'm just thankful that we caught it early and not late. I bought a case of peaches and pears and will be canning them when they come in later this week. I also ordered some food storage things from the cannery and am going to go to can those things next week. It feels so good to be able to get some food storage things and get our house in order.

Tanner has a cold right now. He wiped his face with toilet water on Saturday so at least he doesn't have e-coli or c-diff. He had c-diff before and it was terrible! I always worry when he's not well because if he doesn't eat, I worry that he'll starve or get really skinny and be Mal-nurished. That's the one thing I don't like about having a slender child. He doesn't have fat that his body can use for energy. Well, not much anyways.

Tanner goes for his orientation this week for school and next Monday he starts. I have big plans to be in a schedule...run, go home, shower, scripture study, go to the library and post on my blog and then go and pick him up from school at 11:15. If he gets picked up on the bus then I 3 hours to do all this so that will be great. Then I can focus on Tanner when he gets home.

OH! also I don't have my camera with me so I promise I will post pictures soon about the party. I went into Lethbridge to get Toilet Paper and Kleenex and when I got home Tanner and Matt were sound asleep so I am over and Susanne's house on her computer. I just wanted to make sure they stayed asleep so I just left without thinking about my camera. Anyways, I think that's it for now.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey you. I tagged you. You're it.

Lynn said...

Great pics Mandy! Love the one of your sister. : D I am so happy for her and Dean. I haven't seen them since I heard the news. Tell them Congrats!!!

Amykins Angel said...

YAY PICTURES! I love pictures! Thanx for sharing them:D