I need some help from those of you that have done and been to a super saturday. My friend is the enrichment leader in our ward and she has never done a super Saturday but is doing one and needs some ideas of what to do. So in an effort to help her get some ideas, could you please tell me what some of your favorite super Saturday crafts that you have done are. Thanks. Or any websites that have good craft ideas might be helpful. But first hand experience would probably be best.
3 years ago






3 comments:
just having a super saturday this year would be awesome!!
Lots of vinyl lettering craft projects out there!! Would love to do a tile project with the family name or quotes or the 6 be's plaque kind of thing. So many ideas out there!
yeah, I agree with Christal. I wouldn't mind doing something with the pictures you get in the Greg Olsen calendars (like making it look like tile). It might be nice to have someone do a little class too. Like, on gardening or home canning or something like that...
Post a Comment