Friday, March 7, 2008

Five more for Friday

1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to get it to work?
I don't recall licking the back of a CD, but I do lick the back of Tanner's DVD's ALL the time. They can get seriously gross and sticky.

2. What song would you sing to a newborn (or do you sing to your newborn)?

I sang if you chance to me when Tanner was a baby and I'd make faces...it always made him laugh. Or I am a Child of God is another one

3. Were you popular in high school? Absolutley NOT!

4. Have you ever been on a blind date? Yes, a couple of times

5. Are looks important? I don't really judge people on looks. It's more about character and how they carry themselves. I think if I looked at the outside and judged right away, I wouldn't know a lot of people I know right now. I can just tell by watching someone if I'll like them right away. Sometimes it takes a while for other's but generally, I can tell who I'll click with right away.

2 comments:

adrienne said...

I just wanted to tell you that I really like reading your Friday Five! It's fun!

Anonymous said...

I totally lick the back of Brighton's movies!! lol