We finally have rain!!! Horray! I am soooooo happy. I love the rain. I remember going to the Stampede Chuckwagon races and grandstand show one year and they had to stop the grandstand show because it started raining and it was dangerous for the dancers. Anyway, I remember Matt and I stayed out in the rain, getting soaking wet for about 20 minutes before they started the show again. It was awesome! I was freezing on the way home on the train, though. Matt was nice enough and gave me his coat to wear.
I love the cold. I'd rather have fall and winter than Summer, anytime. I love in the winter that you can cuddle up under your blankets with a nice warm cup of hot chocolate. Mmmmm...I can't wait for winter.
Tanner had a little accident yesterday. We were outside and I was putting some things away in the shed and Tanner was running on the driveway and he tripped over his stupid Crocs and fell...well, actually slid, on the pavement. He was pretty banged up. His knee bled more than I've seen him bleed anytime else. Nothing that needed stiches, though. He usually doesn't bleed too bad when he gets cut or scraped. He also doesn't like band-aids in any capacity so I had to tell him he needed the band-aid on or he would keep bleeding. He didn't like it at all but I put it on and he hasn't complained about it.
They are having a 'community clothing exchange' this weekend. I'm looking forward to giving away a bunch of stuff. We have gifts that we have had from when we got married and I really can't see us using them anytime soon. I'm getting tired of lugging them around everywhere we move to. It can be such a pain to have to try and remember what we do have. Plus I have a bunch of clothes that I keep because I think "when I loos a little weight, I can fit into this". I've been saying that for 2 years now and I just have to realize that I am big chested and the items are never going to fit again. That's what happens after you have a baby. So I'm glad to be giving it away to peole who I'm sure will be grateful for it and appreciate it.
Well, I think that's about all for now.
3 years ago






2 comments:
OK do tell - which blog space are you blogging on nowadays!? I've been checking this one, but then I checked your other one and you wrote something there you didn't write here! :)
Bandaids - hilarious! Nate hates them too and I even have fun Spiderman ones. Weird....
I just cleaned out my closet too and I'm getting rid of so much. I find it hard to get rid of perfectly good clothing because I MIGHT wear it again, but same as you, I just have to realize I don't have the same body I did before kids and if I haven't worn it in a year, I won't be wearing it again.
I'm going to try and copy and paste most of my posts from my "other" blog on here but I want to keep it (the "other" blog) a bit fresh too. So I'll post other ones more on my "other" one. This one is accessible to facebook users and I'm not quite that open on certain things so there are things I want to keep reasonably private so the "other" one allows me to do that. And the easysite one is a family one. Sorry that I have 3. I'm a geek!!! Lol
Post a Comment