Who has been blogging???? It seems like no one has been blogging....including me. Maybe blogging has become a thing of the past already (HA!)
Anyways, it's been a while and I had some things I wanted to blog about.
First: Abercrombie and Fitch- While I agree that it was wrong that the CEO made the comments he did about his reason they don't make large or extra large clothes for women, what does it say about us if we are being mean, unkind, resentful etc in actively boycotting the company and posting unkind things? If you don't like the company's ethics, don't shop there. Why do people feel the need to publicly refuse to shop at their stores? So we all know, that company is exclusionary. Great, let's move on.
Change. Change is hard. One situation can change a person, change a life, cause a ripple effect, good and/or bad, force a person to grow, look at life and others differently, make life changes. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.
Running: running releases bad toxins and just makes me feel better. I somehow hurt me knee last week and couldn't run for a week which was really irritating because I had just started getting back into it with the weather getting warm. So what did I do instead? I decided to bike ride. I am hoping to do the triathlon again this year so why not start training now.
Family:good. Matt is working hard. He still loves his job. He is such a good support and help to me. Tanner is funny as usual. He has a little girlfriend that I've had to talk to him about. 9...what a ladies man *sigh* He will be having surgery sometime in July.
Life in General: great. growing, changing, learning....all that good stuff. I have recently become slightly addicted to Family History. I love looking for people and putting them on my family tree. It's such a blessing. I am learning a lot about my family and I feel so much love for my family. I wish I took the time to get to know my family better while I was younger.
House: Matt's Dad is coming this weekend to lay forms on our yard so that when we eventually can afford a sidewalk, the forms are already laid. It will also give us a more accurate number for how much top soil and sod we need. No point in paying for sod that we're just going to rip/dig up anyways to put in a sidewalk.
So that's life in a nutshell lately. What's new with you?
3 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment