I have a confession...I'm bored with social media. I haven't blogged in so long and I don't really miss it. I feel like I've been through some growing pains and changes in my life and blogging isn't what it used to be for me. I can't really explain it. I have lots of good intentions to post fun things I've done or made but then I don't. I get busy doing regular, every day life stuff and blogging doesn't seem that important. Here's a rundown on what's been going on in the last few months:
-I did my first ever marathon. I was happy with how I did. I wasn't in it to get a good time, just to do it.
-We went to Matt's Mom's family reunion...met some new people that are really cool people.
-Tanner went on his summer adventure with my Mom and 2 of my sisters to Legoland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo and the Safari Park. They had a blast and Tanner still talks about it
-School started. Tanner's in grade 3 and really likes his teacher this year. She's one of the newer teachers and she seems to be really good.
-I've made a ton of stuff (food) from Pinterest. I love it!
-Thanksgiving was quiet.
-Matt's nephew, sadly, passed away last week
-I had an ear infection for 5 weeks and was mostly deaf in the infected ear. It was not fun. I had to stop running because I could hear my ear fluid swishing around in my ear and it threw me off balance a bit. It's fine now. I saw a specialist and it's been cleared up.
-Tanner got an expander appliance in his mouth. He was a trooper. We can already see a difference
-I entered the world of cell phones. It's really handy to have but I try to be careful not to be obsessed or connected to it all the time....because seriously, some people can't live without it. I can. I don't take it every single place I go.
-We went to the Calgary Temple. It is beautiful! I think it's my favorite temple.
-I have made some new friends...yay for that.
-I got hooked on Downton Abby. Do I really have to wait for season 3?????
-Finally read the book Pride and Prejudice. I loved it.
Anyways, I think that about wraps it up. We are happy and healthy and enjoying life.
3 years ago






1 comments:
You've never read Pride and Prejudice before????? I'm glad you like it, it's one of my favorites for a reason. I'm so jealous that you did a marathon! Which one? That is sad about Matt's nephew. I'm glad you got your ear fixed, I had no idea it went on that long.And I still check your blog and like to hear what is going on since I moved to China and never see anyone anymore. Have fun walking to work in the snow!
Post a Comment