Here's a trip down memory lane for 'ya
This is us at our Grandma's house. Notice how we are all dressed in the same top? Awesomeness!
This is me
Look at my walkman...do you remember those?
Here's my Grandma in the picture from previous...oh and Melany is in there too.
Once Melany was born, she was our baby for playing house and we loved her to pieces. This was pretty typical of us, all trying to have our turn at pushing her in the swing
When my Mom and Dad finished the basement, my Uncle Peter did the bathroom and this is the hole in the floor for the plumbing. I was the only one brave dumb enough to climb into the hole.
I LOVE this picture! Even though our eyes/faces are barely visible, I just love the memorey of this picture. We all had new easter dresses and were getting ready to head to church.
This is the Russell family farm. We spent MANY hours/days out there. This was our vacation home in a way. We loved it out there.
I'm not really sure who's horse this is or where this picture is taken but I love that we were all together.
I think this is Megan...but it might be me. I laughed when I saw this because I have a picture of Tanner sleeping with a box of KD and when he stayed at my Aunt's house, he slept with a family picture that my Aunt had of us.
My Mom made us this white dress for our baptism and we all wore it. My Mom still has it.
Setting up the Christmas tree.
We loved the snow and spent a lot of time outside building snowmen, snowforts, and sleeping out there in the winter.
This is proof that Amy and I actually got along and played.
Mom at Cameron Falls.
Picking peas was a HUGE tradition and yearly love.
My Mom and Dad
We slept outside in the winter and my Dad always made sure we were warm. This is a morning after.
More of Amy and I
Here's another snowman
Amy and I sharing my blanket watching a show
Hanging out in the backyard. We spent hours and hours in the yard.
Birthday parties with crowns.
Jsut a random eating picture
My Gandpa and Grandma lived in Vernon B.C and we went out there one summer to visit.
Amusement parks
I still do this look sometimes
If you look close, my Dad and I are making a very similar face...one of my regular faces I still make.
I put this on here to show you how beautiful our wal-paper was. I mean, I would love to put this up all over in our house right now....
I found this one and just wanted to share. Melany put these mattresses on the stairs at my Mom and him and Tanner slid down them. She's such a fun Aunt.







2 comments:
Holy crap, Emerson looks like Megan. Love this post.
I love old pictures!!! I think that Tanner looks like you, and you were adorable. Still are now too!
Post a Comment