Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thank You

I just had to share THIS video and express my deepest thanks to everyone who ever helped us and prayed for us after we had Tanner. This really hit so close to my heart and I am just so grateful for everyone who helped us in any way during that time. Words don't even begin to come close to be able to begin to express my deepest gratitude. I will always be eternally grateful for friends, family and perfect strangers who showed us so much love and faith and support during a very challenging time in our lives.

I am also so grateful to those who show their love and support to us now, currently. My cup runneth over with gratitude for those who care for and love us in any and all ways.

We are so grateful to have the blessing of Tanner.



P.S. remember how I have a 9 year old son named Banner??? (for those of you trying to figure this out, Banner is Tanner's imaginary brother). Banner has a dog named Jam and he's a small black dog : )

0 comments: