(Photo by Kinsey Holt)I try not to talk about Matt or our relationship on my blog for many reasons. Mostly because I try to be fiercely loyal to our relationship. No relationship is perfect and mine is not an exception to that, but it really bothers me when people complain about their husbands so publicly on their blogs or are disloyal to them by making fun of not just their spouses but men in general. What if for one day, we thought nothing about ourselves or what we wanted but of our spouses and how much they do for us. I don't do this on a regular basis but lately I have thought more and more during the day about Matt and what I can do for him and not myself. Matt seriously has so much patience. He never complains about helping other people, he makes Tanner's lunches every morning, he listens to my frustrations about silly things that in my heart I know don't really matter but in the moment get me frustrated, he is so good with kids, he can find just about anything I have lost, plus he just loves me for me. I'm so glad that Matt and I are married and that we get to grow old together.






3 comments:
Beautiful Mandy. SO true. The more we think of our other half in a good way....the more our relationships grow and bond tighter together. It's what we need to get us through those REALLY tough times. ; D It's what the world needs more of.
Great photo of you two by the way!
LOVE this post! :)
AMEN!!!!!!
I sung my sweet & wonderful husband's praises in testimony meeting today.
Post a Comment